Friday, June 8, 2012

Annoyed.

Dear co-workers,

I just have a simple question. What is the deal with clipping your nails at work, AT YOUR DESK?? Its been three years... and I'm about to go crazy (for real this time). I understand life gets the best of us and sometimes it takes typing at keyboard to realize how bad your nails have gotten, but for the love of god and my stomach, can't you go into the bathroom to take care of your personal hygiene?! With every clip, I pray that you succeed in scoring in that tiny itty bitty trash bin you are aiming for. I really try not to think about if you miss, because honestly, if you're already willy-nilly clipping your nails at your desk then what's the say you care about the rogue pieces that land on the carpet... yep, I shouldn't have wrote that..... I'm gonna be sick. But seriously, knock that shit out.

However, if you decided to keep doing it, then I'll start bringing in nail polisher remover (that smells wonderful) and give myself a manicure at my desk, weekly. You've been warned.


Sincerely,
Stacey Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment