These times they are a chaging.
A lot of things have changed in the past weekend. I'd rather not get into too many details but I told a few friends this story and they laughed (hard), so I figured it would be good enough for here...
So this past Friday after careful consideration, he-who-shall-not-be-named and I have splits ways and which makes me now single. This is not the funny part.
What is the funny part is that while I was a blubbering mess I really needed to blow my nose... and I slightly needed to pee.... So I went to bathroom and realize that I was completely out of toilet paper, like down to the cardboard. The worst part is that I couldn't be mad at anyone but myself because I live on my own. I was that asshole... to myself.... But I start to think, "Ok, life sucks but I'll blow my nose with a paper towel." NOPE. I somehow forgot that I was out of paper towels too... who does that to themselves???
So there I stood, a complete hot mess, mascara everywhere, my nose a little runny and a growing desire to pee. I finally got up the nerve, wiped off my makeup completely and ventured in to public. Where you ask? Why WalMart of course! I went to where they wouldn't judge me, at least not that bad. I left WalMart defiantly with 6 rolls of toilet paper (sale!) and a rather large bottle of wine.
Overall the night sucked, but it was nice to see that even in shitty times my luck is ever the same....
(Original post on 3/6/12)
No comments:
Post a Comment