I write to you as a concerned user. I have been a faithful patron since 2005. Remember when you were just a year or two old and the talk of social media was only a whsiper? I've been with you for all the ups and down of interface changes, privacy issues, and the increasing amount of notifications. Some people consider you smothering and deleted you, only to return in a mere 6 months. I have never left you.
But just recently (today) I've notice a change in you. This week has been crazy and only yesterday I changed my facebook status to "single". I made sure to remove this update from my news feed immediately and I hoped we could all quietly move on from this. You, however, decided to take this "opportunity" to update my ads. I never really notice them to be honest, they were mostly just make-up suggestions and drinking things. But you have really kicked a girl when she's down with this and I will not stand for it.
I sincerely hope you clean up your act and change your ways. Until then I'm searching for shoes, lots of shoes! with the hope that my ads will refer to only shoes...
Match.com.... pfft... I thought you were better than this....
Sincerely,
Stacey Chick
(Original post on 3/9/12)


No comments:
Post a Comment